Thursday, August 11, 2011

Navigating the Choppy Waters of Medicine, Insurance & Law: An Occasional Adventure

Quoting chapter & verse from my recently updated website:


"Lisa, as of summer 2011, is on sabbatical, after a dust-up with a drunk driver on I-10 (well, two drunk drivers). "Sabbatical" is an awfully civilized term for simply not being able to do the things that are self-defining… Photography, running, kayaking, in my case (yes, this is Lisa- first person). I'm told I am not much fun to be around as a convalescent, so expect a very motivated Physical Therapy patient- and a speedy return to normalcy- or what passes for it here-the fun kind!
There's a link to my blog on this site, and we'll keep you posted there- maybe even put up some of the personal work I don't usually have time to play with. Stay tuned..."

So you made it to the blog...
Let's begin at the beginning. I like my attorney & his staff a lot, but his building- well, the building just rocks:

Convenient Gulfport beachfront location

One-stop shopping!
Well-appointed offices.

Thirsty work, this. I keep it to iced coffee. Salute' is on first floor.


Immediate Attention-getter


1 comment:

Dr. D said...

Good luck with your medical-legal travails. I hope everything will be resolved expeditiously and that you end up being the Seven Million Dollar Woman - both bionically and pecuniarily!!!!!

Keep me posted. Slim chance that you won't. (minor snark alert).

jbd