Thursday, April 7, 2011

Have I mentioned lately that SPRING is my favorite time of the year?


A customer I like a lot, who's been with me a while, reminded me of something important recently.
She told me that it just wouldn't be Easter for her children without going to "Miss Lisa's" & playing with the ducks and bunnies. Made me feel great, of course, but what she was really saying was that to children- and their parents, experience is important.

Just as important (more?) is ritual... I still get a kick out of the very littlest kids inquiring about ducks, chicks, and bunnies all year long.


It's gratifying that so many happy memories will be associated with our little special. And neat that the little ones mention me in the same breath as the Real Easter Bunny (oops- arrested development rears its head again- gotta watch that!).


No comments: