Monday, September 13, 2010

Gorgeous setting, fantastic folks- how lucky am I?!!


These lucky souls live in one of the best-kept-secrets on the coast- it's a charming little neighborhood chock-full of beautifully kept Craftsman bungalows, with a few large and lovely homes for good measure (as opposed to McMansions)... and right on the water. And they're still there (the houses, I mean)! 
 Naturally, they said they'd have to kill me if I disclosed the location (kidding).
Anyways, enjoy the images!





5 comments:

Dr. D said...

Lisa
You have out done yourself once again!!
Beautiful children and gorgeous images.
Bravo.
James Denney

Laurie said...

Wow! We did get some great shots!

Alice Kate Berry said...

Really beautiful, Lisa! Thanks for an enjoyable evening and these fantastic pics. I can hardly wait to see the rest of the shoot!
Alice Kate :)

Molly King said...

Beautiful pictures and family! I can't wait to see the rest.

Brooke Perry said...

You are incredible! Now, when are you coming to Ridgewood to shoot?